About Dr. Steven L. Booth, DDS
Austin’s Dentist for Quality Oral Care
Dr. Steven Booth is a tremendously dedicated professional that is concerned with the complete oral health of his patients. Dr. Booth graduated with his DDS from University of Nebraska and has been a practicing dentist since 1995. As a professional in every sense of the word, he is absolutely committed to continuing education in order to stay abreast of the latest advances in diagnosis procedures, treatments and state-of-the-art technology. In addition to his ongoing extensive research, reading, attending continuing education courses, seminars and the like, he also maintains strong ties to dental professional organizations. He is absolutely committed to staying on the forefront of cosmetic and restorative dentistry, using advanced materials and new techniques.
In 2001, Dr. Booth started his own practice, Silver Screen Dental. As a result of his warm, communicative chair side manor, deft skills, usage of state-of-the-art technology to improve smiles, and an outstanding team he has gained many dedicated patients over the years.
Dr. Booth is a devoted husband to Michelle Booth, and they have two active children, Sydney (age 14) and Zachary (age 13). Dr. Booth participates in a variety of outdoor sports, including wakeboarding, golf, volleyball, softball, mountain biking, and kayaking. Additionally Dr. Booth contributes heavily to the Austin area community.
Dr. Booth at a Glance
- Graduated with DDS from University of Nebraska
- Practicing Dentist since 1995
- Member of the Capital Area Dental Society
- Member of the Texas Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Achieved Fellowship Status in the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Received National Recognition for Achievement in Invisalign Treatment by General Dentists
- Member of American Orthodontic Society
- Works with Capital Area Dental Foundation
- Invisalign “Premier Provider”
- Uses Ultra low radiation digital X-ray
- Uses the highly advanced CEREC 3D technology which is an innovative form of dentistry that uses a computerized design unit to create a 3D image of the damaged tooth
- Utilizes CEREC computer-milling process for same day crowns
- He has received a fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantology for his continued extensive education in implantology.
- Ability to perform all aspects of the dental implants
- Has been performing Implant placement since 2002 after completing a preceptorship in dental implants at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio
- He has continued his implant training over the years with trips to Zimmer Institute in Carlsbad, CA and with many seminars including Nobel Biocare and the All-on-4 treatment protocol.
- His patients benefit by having surgical and restorative phases of dental implants done by the same doctor
- He continues to consult with other doctors interested in continuing to improve their skills and knowledge in the local chapter of the Seattle Study Club called Impact Austin.
- Takes yearly clinical education courses
- Dr. Booth is a member of American Orthodontic Society, a Premier Provider, and with many rave reviews.
- Dr. Booth only uses the top U.S. laboratories
- Provides all types of crowns and fixed bridges
- Dr. Booth does 95% of his own surgery (extractions and implant placements) right in the office, but will sometimes refer the most complex or risky cases to a specialist
- Dr. Booth offers various sedation dentistry methods
- Offers state-of-the-art device that is designed to stop snoring and allows for less restricted airflow during sleep
- Employs the latest, most advanced techniques in bone grafting
- Contributes to HAAM (Health Alliance for Austin Musicians) In most cases, no referral to another office is needed