Painless DentistryGoing to the dentist doesn’t have to be a painful or anxious experience. We offer pain-free sedation dentistry solutions for patients that have a fear of dental work.One of the most popular pain-free dentistry solutions is the conscious sedation method. The reason it is so popular is because it is very safe and effective. There are no injections, as it is a simple pill that can be taken by mouth.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Very low or no anxiety about procedures
- Extremely safe
- Minimal side effects
- Faster appointments due to increased relaxation
- No needles
- Control of gag reflex
- Pain-free experience
The benefits are clear – seeing a sedation dentist is a great alternative to neglecting the importance of necessary dental care.
1. Sedation Dentistry OptionsAt Silver Screen Dental, we offer two different sedation methods. Nitrous oxide is commonly used as a sedative in dental environments for its effectiveness and fast results. Nitrous oxide increases a person’s pain threshold so that any discomfort due to dental procedures isn’t felt. We also offer sedation via Halcion. Halcion is taken orally and offers conscious sedation. If you’re interested in sedation dentistry using Halcion, you’ll need to schedule a consultation beforehand and have another person ready to pick you up following your appointment. This person (or another trusted adult) will need to monitor you for six hours following your appointment. While Halcion has serious requirements that must be met (food/water fast for six hours prior to procedure), it is very effective in providing calm, pain-free dental work. You can also be assured that the Silver Screen Dental staff will take every measure to ensure your comfort and safety.
2. What Happens the Day of Treatment?Upon arrival to our office for your treatment, our team of sedation professionals will administer the sedative and monitor your vitals every step of the way to ensure your ultimate relaxation. Your procedure will be performed as pain-free and as gentle as possible. Most patients leave with peace of mind that their dental needs are taken care of without any residual side effects.
3. Next StepsCall (512) 355-7430 or request your appointment online with Dr. Booth. Be upfront about your interest or need for sedation dentistry. We handle patients daily who are interested in pain-free dentistry so this will help us make sure we have the best accommodations for you.
I love this place. The care you receive is outstanding, and Dr. Booth is kind and gentle.
I really got lucky when I found Dr. Booth and his staff!
You won’t find a better experience than Silver Screen Dental!
I’ve been going to Dr. Booth and his team for nearly 10 years. It’s always a great experience.
Dr. Booth and his team are knowledgeable and friendly, as well as true professionals.
They are the most professional, caring, and competent team I have ever had work on me.
Dr Booth and his team are amazing! I had a great experience, and they were compassionate and knowledgeable.
I’m so happy I chose Silver Screen Dental. Dr. Booth and the entire staff are exceptional.
Their caring attitude reflects in their efficiency to help in every way. Professional actions and attitudes = SUCCESS with a great SMILE!!
Always receive great care from Silver Screen Dental, and they’re on top of technology which makes treatment a lot faster.